Some day ago Google officially launched android 8.0 Oreo. At this time OnePlus X doesn’t get any Oreo update from OnePlus but many users want to use this new version of Android. For those users today we share Lineage OS 15 On OnePlus X Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM. At a time OnePlus one of the biggest flagship brand in the world and this company has many fan follower. That’s why many developers work on this device, and someone builds unofficial Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy Tab S2 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM.
This device released with Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with OxygenOS interface but this UI don’t like all user because it not fully optimize or fully customize. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, Lineage OS gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. It based on CyanogenMod.
AOSP 8.0 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. XDA member YumeMichi released the initial build of Lineage OS 15 for OnePlus X. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on OnePlus X. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Lineage OS 15 On OnePlus X and enjoy the experience of Oreo.
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
What’s not working:
- please tell me in the comment box.
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need to install a TWRP recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15 ROM and Gapps.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 15 On OnePlus X ⇓⇓
If you want to install Gapps then download and install this file also
You may also like: Download all OnePlus smartphones latest update from this link.
Guide To Install:
- Download ” lineage-15.0-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-onyx.zip ” and ” Gapps.zip ” and copy both files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ” Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ” via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-15.0-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-onyx.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- After installing ROM, Again install ” Gapps.zip “.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.