Some day ago Google officially launched android 8.0 Oreo. At this time Moto G3 doesn’t get any Oreo update from Lenovo but many users want to use this new version of Android. For those users today we share Lineage OS 15 On Moto G3 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM. We already share many Lineage OS 15 and Oreo 8.0 ROM for many devices. Many developed now build Oreo custom ROM for many devices and today we found unofficial Lineage OS 15 On Moto G3 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM.
This device released with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) with Stock Android interface but this UI not optimize and you can not customize. This ROM looks like stock Android but it can customize and fully optimized. Also, Lineage OS gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. It based on CyanogenMod.
AOSP 8.0 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. XDA member Alberto97 released the osprey build of Lineage OS 15 for Moto G3. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Moto G3. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Lineage OS 15 On Moto G3 and enjoy the experience of Oreo.
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
What’s not working [maybe fix all issue in next update please check Development Page (Source) before download]:
- VoLTE is currently unimplemented as it breaks RIL.
- Permissive SELinux.
- Don’t try it on anything else.
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need to install a TWRP recovery.
- Your device at least to 40-50% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15 ROM.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 15 On Moto G3 ⇓⇓
You may also like: Download all Moto smartphones latest security update from this link.
Guide To Install:
- Download ” lineage-15.0-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-osprey.zip ” and ” Gapps.zip ” and copy both files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ” Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ” via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-15.0-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-osprey.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- After installing ROM, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.