Android 6.0 Marshmallow LineageOS 13 Rom For Honor 6X
Honor 6x was launched in October 2016. At this time Honor 6x is a most popular device of Honor. Honor 6x released with Android 6.0 EMUI 4.1 but many users don’t like emui 4.1 UI so then can install LineageOS. Here Android 6.0 Marshmallow LineageOS 13 Rom For Honor 6X. This ROM based on the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow developed by xda forum member XePeleato.
Lineage Os 13 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Lineage Os simple ui for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Lineage Os can be install via Custom recoveries like Twrp and cwm so you need to install Twrp recovery on Honor 6x first we will share the Unlock Bootloader and Twrp installs guide. Let’s go to the guide how to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Lineage Os Rom For Honor 6X.
LineageOS 13 Android 6.0.1:-
- Based On Android 6.0.1.
- Inbuilt customization.
- Enable Or Disable Navigation Bar.
- Enable Root.
- Ram management is really good.
- No signal drops and network issues.
- All LineageOS Features.
- And Much.
- Touchscreen (for all it matters)
- Dual SIM (not tested though device reports dual sim support present)
- SD Card slot
- Cellular Network
- Camera (1080p recording is shaky, will look into it)
- And other things which I probably always miss to check
- Slow data connection
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data
- Need Installed Custom Recovery ⇒ Here
- Remove Finger Print and Storage Encryption.
- Need Your Device At Least To 60% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download Latest LineageOS 13 Build and Gapps Zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download LineageOS 13 Rom For Honor 6X ⇓⇓
Gapps (select ARM64 > 6.0 > Nano or Micro)
Guide To Install:-
- Read Pre-requisites.
- Download Latest LineageOS 13 Build and Gapps Zip & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Up+ Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Navigate To The ROM zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select Rom File From The List To Flash It.
- Install Gapps in the same method.
- Now Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note: – First Time It’s Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
Source : – XDA
You Might Also Like:-
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Resurrection Remix M 5.7.4 Rom For Honor 6X