Install Stable Ported Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 In HTC 526G+
HTC stop updating their old devices many old devices not getting updates, HTC 526G+ one of them. HTC 526G+ launched with Android Kitkat but who want to update the device to lollipop they can try Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 In HTC 526G+. Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 this is fully stable rom for Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 with Android Lollipop 5.1.
Desire 526G+ launched in January 2015.The HTC Desire 526G+ is powered by .7GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6592 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16GB that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD. It has 4.7 inches with a resolution of 540x 960 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel photos and 2-megapixel. It has a Non-removable 3000 mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat.
Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 based on CyanogenMod 12.1 Android Lollipop with a fully optimized kernel and light ui to get maximum performance. So here on of the best custom ROM Resurrection Remix, 5.5.9 In HTC 526G+ developed by xda members.
- All Resurrection Remix Features
- Based on latest Sources
- Super smooth
- More stable and smoother than CM 12.1 Bugless V3
- App2SD is working perfectly
- Run HD games without crashes
- Video Recording working in stock camera (Default CM camera)
- USSD working
- GPS working
- 1080P playback fixed
- 1080P recording
- Stability improvements
- Super fast boot up
- Super fast App optimization
- Themes working
- SMS working
- No longer need to reboot for apps to appear in App Drawer
- No network drops
- Android 5.1
- And so much more, everything which you expect to get working in your stock ROM is working in this ROM
- Required Unlocked bootloader and Custom Recovery Guide Here->.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Your Device At Least To 70% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download Resurrection Remix.Zip File and Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓Download Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 For HTC 526G+ ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 In HTC 526G+:-
- Download all zip files Rom, Gapps, Bug Fix, Super Su for Root.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Custom Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Click Install & Navigate To The Resurrection Remix.Zip File That You Downloaded Before.
- Select Resurrection Remix.Zip From The List To Flash It.
- Then Install Gapps, Bug Fix, Super Su for Root.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Now Reboot Your Device And Enjoy Resurrection Remix In Your HTC 526G+.
Note: – First Time Its Takes 5-7 Minutes To Boot.
Source: – Xda