Install Stable Ported Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 In HTC 526G+
HTC stop updating their old devices many old devices not getting updates, HTC 526G+ one of them. HTC 526G+ launched with Android Kitkat but who want to update the device to lollipop they can try Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 In HTC 526G+. Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 this is fully stable rom for Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 with Android Lollipop 5.1.
Desire 526G+ launched in January 2015.The HTC Desire 526G+ is powered by .7GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6592 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16GB that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD. It has 4.7 inches with a resolution of 540x 960 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel photos and 2-megapixel. It has a Non-removable 3000 mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat.
Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 based on CyanogenMod 12.1 Android Lollipop with a fully optimized kernel and light ui to get maximum performance. So here on of the best custom ROM Resurrection Remix, 5.5.9 In HTC 526G+ developed by xda members.
- All Resurrection Remix Features
- Based on latest Sources
- Super smooth
- More stable and smoother than CM 12.1 Bugless V3
- App2SD is working perfectly
- Run HD games without crashes
- Video Recording working in stock camera (Default CM camera)
- USSD working
- GPS working
- 1080P playback fixed
- 1080P recording
- Stability improvements
- Super fast boot up
- Super fast App optimization
- Themes working
- SMS working
- No longer need to reboot for apps to appear in App Drawer
- No network drops
- Android 5.1
- And so much more, everything which you expect to get working in your stock ROM is working in this ROM
- Required Unlocked bootloader and Custom Recovery Guide Here->.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Your Device At Least To 70% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download Resurrection Remix.Zip File and Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓Download Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 For HTC 526G+ ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 In HTC 526G+:-
- Download all zip files Rom, Gapps, Bug Fix, Super Su for Root.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Custom Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Click Install & Navigate To The Resurrection Remix.Zip File That You Downloaded Before.
- Select Resurrection Remix.Zip From The List To Flash It.
- Then Install Gapps, Bug Fix, Super Su for Root.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Now Reboot Your Device And Enjoy Resurrection Remix In Your HTC 526G+.
Note: – First Time Its Takes 5-7 Minutes To Boot.
Source: – Xda
i tried to install Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 In HTC Desire 526G+, it installed perfectly and working good, except google apps. I’m mot able to login in google account after flashing custom rom.
I tried many tweaks available on google but non of them have helped me to solve the issue.
Requesting you now to please help me to resolve the issue of google login
error: Couldn’t sign in
msg: There was a problem communicating with google servers.
try again later.
this is what error i get everytime i try to login.
clean install google apps.
Will it support google apps???
yes, flash GApps file after install ROM.
Is there any other stable rom ? Btw,the image at the beginning of the post is my phone. Is this G or G+ ??