Official B331 EMUI 5.0 Huawei For P9 Lite Nougat Update [VNS-L31]
After launching EMUI 5.0 Huawei rolling out EMUI 5.0 on their old device. Nougat firmware in now available for Huawei P9 lite. We found B331 EMUI 5.0 For Huawei P9 Lite Nougat Update from Huawei club forum. The ROM packs with android 7.0 which is based on EMUI 5.0 interface. This is official beta version OTA.
Some day ago Huawei launched Huawei P9 lite.The Huawei P9 lite is run 1.7 GHz octa-core Kirin 650 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel photos and 8-megapixel. It measures 146.80 x 72.60 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 147.00 grams. It has a Non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
Leaked Huawei P9 lite Nougat OTA now ready for flash. This OTA available with latest build B331 version. Many users asking when Huawei release emui 5.0 for Huawei P9 lite. So, today we already share the official beta nougat OTA link in below. Here The Guide And B331 OTA firmware link for Huawei P9 lite [VNS-L31] Middle East-Africa variant device. Please first read the full guide carefully then process to update.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B331
- Huawei P9 Lite: – VNS-L31
- Release Date:- 15-Feb-2017
- Firmware: – VNS-L31C185B331
- Country:- Middle East / Africa.
- Status: – Official [beta].
- Full package: 1.28 GB & 642 MB
- This firmware work only Huawei P9 Lite [VNS-L31] variant, don’t try this other variant model.
- At first, check your device model number.
- first, unroot your device if rooted.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for process flashing.
- Download EMUI 5.0 For Huawei P9 Lite files (both file from below !!!).
⇓⇓ Download B331 Huawei P9 Lite Nougat Update ⇓⇓
Full package ROM “update.zip”
Guide To Install:-
- For stock recovery:
- Download Full package ROM (update.zip) and update_data_full_VNS-L31_hw_meafnaf.zip file.
- Extract zip file.
- create a folder “dload” to the root of the SDcard.
- Copy all data including the update.app file in the “dload” folder.
- Open dial pad type “ *#*# 2846579#*# * ”.
- Select software upgrade > SDcard upgrade > confirm the installation.
- Flashing will start. after flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
- For TWRP recovery:
- Download ” update.zip ” and “ update_data_full_VNS-L31_hw_meafnaf.zip ” & copy both files to SDcard of the phone.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by volume up + power key at the same time.
- In the main menu select “Install“.
- First chose internal storage or SDcard in browse selection.
- Then navigate to the file, which you downloaded before.
- Select ” update.zip ” file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After the process is done don’t reboot again flash update_data_full_VNS-L31_hw_meafnaf.zip file.
- Wait for the installation to complete and then reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
Thanks man, i really appreciate your work.
I had successfully flashed to android nougat but i noticed someting different, it is normal that my build number is “NRD90M test-keys”?
problem on full rom update.zip