Guide To Update Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Galaxy A7 SM-A700H
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone with Android v4.4.4 (KitKat). It’s a mid-range smartphone in the mobile market in India. Galaxy A7 runs 1.6GHz octa-core and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Its internal memory of the device is 16 GB which Can be extended to 64 GB via MicroSD. It has a 5.5-inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This lets you snap 13 megapixel Fair Photo & 5 megapixel Font Camara for the selfie. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Today we share with you Guide To Update Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Galaxy A7 SM-A700H. It is an official stock Firmware update and that is not locked to a carrier/operator for Samsung Galaxy A7. Just download the file below and install via ODIN.
If your device or brick Bootloop After installing custom kernels Rom or anything Customized This firmware will return to the Stock Rom.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device, step below
Open Settings ⇒ Developer options. The developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, select Settings ⇒ About phone and tap Build number seven times
- Download and Install Samsung Driver or Kies From Here.
- Download Odin Tool From Here.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Marshmallow Galaxy A7 Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Extract Odin.zip & Firmware.zip
- Switch Off Your Phone
- Turn To Download Mode By Pressing & Holding Volume Down + Home + Power
- Run Odin.exe Into The Extracted Folder
- Connect Your Phone With PC
- Odin Will Automatically Detect Your Device
- Then click The Ap Box, Add Choose Extracted In The Fast Step Firmware Compression.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
Note:- First Time It Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST PLEASE SHARE ON SOCAL MEDIA …. 🙂 🙂 🙂