Download YU Yunicorn Firmware And Guide To Flash
About YU Yunicorn :-
Some day ago Yu Released YU Yunicorn With Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop) and CyanogenMod 12. It comes with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. YU Yunicorn Powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, which is really good in this price category. It packs a 5.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Around YU 2.0. This phones resolution is of 1080 x 1920 pixels and 401 PPI, which means that the quality of the image and the color production is good. It also has a 13 MP camera and rare Nice 5 MP front-facing camera. That Let You Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh. The sensors of this phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. Today we share YU Yunicorn stock firmware for break and re-fress install device. Let’s go to the instructions …
If Your Device Brick Or Bootloop After Installing Custom Rom’s Kernels Or Anything Customized This Firmware Will Revert Back To Stock Rom.
The Firmware Details :-
- Android Version:- Lolipop v5.1.1
- CyanogenMod Versions :- 12.1
- Software Version:- YU5530_V2
- Release Date :- 27.Aug.2016
- YU Yunicorn :- All Model.
- Status :- Official
- Type :- “.Zip” File & Tool.
- Size :- 1.1 GB
⇓⇓ Download YU Yunicorn Firmware & Tool ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware :-
- Extract Downloaded File Zip File Via WinZip and; 7zip.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Now Open The SP Flash Tool & Click The Download Tab Button.
- Then Click Scatter-Loading Button and Browse [Select The “scatter.txt” File From Firmware Folder]
- Now Hit The Download Button.
- Switch Off Your Phone and Connect Your Phone To The PC.
- After The Flashing A Green Tick Will Be Appear.
- Disconnect Your Phone And Make It On.
Note:- First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
How to get rid of bootloop? In other phone, I can pull the battery and boot into recovery and reinstall my backup. But how can I stop the power supply in this phone?