Install Mi A1 Ported AndroidOne ROM On Redmi Note 4/4X
Some month ago Xiaomi launched Mi A1 with AndroidOne. Per year google release AndroidOne device this time Google launched with Xiaomi. AndroidOne is the purest ROM of Android. Today we share a good news for Redmi Note 4/4X users. Today we share Mi A1 ported AndroidOne ROM on Redmi Note 4/4X.
This is the most recent stable version of the basis of nougat Android Xiaomi MI A1 7.9.21. AndroidOne is also known as one of the best stock ROM for any device. This ROM comes with only necessary apps. You get an intuitive experience that’s easy to navigate and a cinch to customize. This is very smooth UI(user interface) for daily use also, it comes with Google Assistant. Thanks to XDA developer GLokin666 to port this ROM for Redmi Note 4/4X user. This ROM is actually more handy for daily usage.
If you are one of them who loves to using stock android. Then you should just go towards the download option and follow the instructions. Now Google has called google play protect which offers great security against unwanted programs. AndroidOne 7.9.21 is the latest version of AndroidOne that comes previous month in Mi A1. So if you want to install Mi A1 Ported AndroidOne ROM on Redmi Note 4/4X then follow the steps below.
- Based on MI A1 7.9.21.
- All the google apps.
- Custom kernel.
- Ported all features of Mi A1.
- Much more.
- Fingerprint sensor.
⇓⇓ Download AndroidOne ROM On Redmi Note 4/4X ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ AndroidOne_N_mido_7.9.21.zip ”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to AndroidOne_N_mido_7.9.21.zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the AndroidOne ROM.