Install 7.10.12 MIUI 9 BETA On Honor Holly/U19/3C Lite
Here is the another ROM for Honor Holly/U19/3C lite. This is the 7.10.12 MIUI 9 BETA On Honor Holly/U19/3C Lite version. It is the custom ROM which is ported from the latest BETA release of MIUI. though it is based on Android 4.4.X KitKat version. It does have lots of features and this one is almost stable ROM which you can use it for a daily usage. If you love the MIUI 9 then surely you need to try this ROM. This ROM is for Honor Holly/U19/3C Lite with MediaTek 6582 processors only.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look. Much more features are there in MIUI 9. You should check all the features yourself it will be good.
- Install B330 VOLTE Fix Update For Honor 6X (India Only)
- Download MIUI 9 Global Beta Rom’s 7.10.12 Fastboot and Recovery
- B510 Marshmallow Firmware For Huawei Honor 6 Plus [PE-TL10]
- Stock B341 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Huawei Honor 7
- Install Stock Honor 7 B370 Android 6.0 OTA Rom [Europe]
- B321 Marshmallow Firmware For Huawei Honor 7 [PLK-L01]
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Stable MIUI 9 BETA ROM from below.
- Read the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 9 BETA On Honor Holly/U19/3C Lite ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MIUI9_BETA_HonorHolly.Zip” and Update.Zip copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the MIUI9_BETA_HonorHolly.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.