Guide To Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MIUI 8 ROM For Cool 1
Short Info About Coolpad Cool 1:
Coolpad Cool1 has a Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.5inch of the screen. Cool 1 has 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor, and it comes with 3GB/4GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 32/64GB and cannot be expanded. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels dual rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 4000 mAh of the battery.
This ROM is a ported ROM from LeEco Le 2. Developed by an XDA developer YCJESON .
Working Features of MIUI 8 ROM for Cool 1:-
- Touchscreen and Multitouch
- SD Card
- Hardware video decoding and encoding
- Screen and brightness
- FM Radio
- Everything working fine except few bugs that are listed below
Recommended For You:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Moto X Play XT1562 Stock ROM + OTA
- LeeDrOiD Marshmallow Custom Rom For HTC 10
- [Firmware] Latest Coolpad Cool 1 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Update Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Galaxy A5 SM-A510M (2016)
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MIUI 8 ROM and SuperSu and Fix file from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 Marshmallow For Cool 1 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MIUI_Marshmallow_Cool_1.Zip”, Fix File and SuperSu copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the MIUI_Marshmallow_Cool_1.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After successful installation flash Fix file and SuperSu for root.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.