Official Android 7.1.1 MoKee Nougat ROM For Nubia Z11
ZTE Nubia Z11 was launched in June 2016. Till now ZTE does not say any this about nougat update. We always come with new Custom ROM for many smartphones. Today we have found Android 7.1.1 MoKee Nougat ROM For Nubia Z11. Xda developers “chenxingyu” share this ROM. This device released with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0 interface but many users don’t like nubia UI so then can try MoKee ROM. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock android) Also, this ROM gives you an opportunity to nougat experience. This ROM based on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
MoKee is official, based on CyanogenMod 14.1 and CyanogenMod is the best custom ROM for any device. Also, this ROM added more features and more optimization. So, if you like this then download and flash it on your device.
MoKee is a custom ROM that’s why you can flash it via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please follow the guide below. Flash this MoKee Nougat ROM For Nubia Z11 and enjoy the experience of nougat with new interface lets go to the instructions…
MoKee 7.1.1 Rom Details:-
- Listview animation.
- Some icons and own layouts.
- Manager for Google services (you can only download necessary at MokeeCenter).
- Boot animation own.
- Information integrated into MokeeCenter.
- Settings to add speed data network.
- Intelligent control settings to configure the newer apps and others.
- And much more.
- Create a full backup of your phone data.
- Need installed custom recovery ⇒ Guide here.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download MK71.1-nx531j-***-NIGHTLY.zip ROM file from below.
- If you’re new in this process then please read the instruction before the process.
⇓⇓ Download MoKee ROM For Nubia Z11 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ MK71.1-nx531j-***-NIGHTLY.zip ” & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select ” MK71.1-nx531j-***-NIGHTLY.zip ” file from the list to Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After the process is done Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.
Like Nubia Dev For Zte and Nubia Updates:- https://www.facebook.com/NubiaDev
Like, Share And Comment Bellow.
hi i am not getting any mobile network kindly help
install modem file with TWRP