ZTE newly launched their new flagship device called nubia Z11 mini S. This device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Many Android users have been a fan of ZTE for quite a long time of its camera and build quality. Today we come with MoKee ROM for Nubia Z11 mini S NX549J to you. Nubia official forum member made this custom ROM for us, thanks to “S_Y_ resource group”.
Nubia Z11 mini S launched with a highly customized version of Google’s Android called Nubia UI 4.0. But everyone not likes this customized version of Android. Also, it gives you Google theme based, fully optimized, Android 6.0 Marshmallow based ROM. This ROM makes your phone more smooth and faster. MoKee based on CyanogenMod 13 and CyanogenMod is the best custom ROM. Also, this ROM added more features and change many logs. So, if you like this then install it on your device.
For install, this ROM needs a custom recovery and rooted device. If you try to install to first time then follow the guide below and going to install ROM. Flash this Marshmallow MoKee ROM for Nubia Z11 mini S NX549J and enjoy the experience of a new interface. Let’s go to the instructions…
MoKee 6.0.1 Rom Details:-
- Listview animation.
- Settings for the navigation bar.
- Manager for Google services.
- Settings to add speed data network.
- Ringtones, alarms, notification, UI sounds are all different CyanogenMod.
- Some icons and own layouts.
- Settings for the StatusBar.
- And much more.
Things To Do Before We Start:-
- First, take total backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 50-60% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download MK60.1-nx549j-201703211415-UNOFFICIAL.zip ROM file from below “download” tab.
- Read Instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MoKee ROM For Nubia Z11 mini S ⇓⇓
Install Custom ROM:-
- Download “ MK60.1-nx549j-201703211415-UNOFFICIAL.zip ” & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select ” MK60.1-nx549j-201703211415-UNOFFICIAL.zip ” file from the list to Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After the process is done Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.
Like Nubia Dev For Zte and Nubia Updates:- https://www.facebook.com/NubiaDev
Comment Bellow if face any problem during flashing.