N920PVPS3DQF1 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Firmware (June 2017)
The N920PVPS3DQF1 update is ready for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone. You find more nougat OTA update in the previous post on this blog. Samsung sends the latest N920PVPS3DQF1 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Firmware With June 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device, then flash this version of firmware that makes your phone latest nougat Android version. That is an official stock firmware.
Samsung released Galaxy Note 5 smartphone with Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). Galaxy Note 5 devices run 1.5GHz octa-core Exynos 7420 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 32/64/128 GB. Galaxy Note 5 has 5.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. This device has 16-megapixel rare camera for photo & 5-megapixel front camera for the selfie.
This update comes with latest March [01.06.2017] security patch update with some other changes. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P. If you want to update the latest version of firmware then this guide for you. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P (Spint) version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: – N920PVPS3DQF1
- Galaxy Note 5: – SM-N920P
- Release Date: – 05.06.2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.06.2017
- Country: SPR
- Status: – Official
⇓⇓ N920PVPS3DQF1 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Firmware ⇓⇓
- Make sure your device model no is SM-N920P.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin ⇒ Here and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and N920PVPS3DQF1 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Now click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.