J727TUVU1AQD7 Galaxy J7 POP SM-J727T Firmware (May 2017). Here is the stock J727TUVU1AQD7 Galaxy J7 POP SM-J727T Firmware (May 2017) USA (T-Mobile) Variant. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with TouchWiz UI. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Galaxy J7 POP. This official firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 POP came with Exynos 7870 processor 3GB of RAM. It has 16GB of internal storage and a 3000mAh removable battery. The Galaxy J7 POP has 13megapixel primary camera and 13-megapixel front camera for the selfie.
This update comes with latest security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy J7 POP SM-J727T. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy J7 POP SM-J727T USA (T-Mobile) version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Firmware Versions: – J727TUVU1AQD7
- Galaxy J7 POP: – SM-J727T
- Release Date: – 18.04.2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.04.2017
- Country: USA (TMB)
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-J727T.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ J727TUVU1AQD7 Galaxy J7 POP SM-J727T Firmware ⇓⇓
- Download Stock Android 6.0.1 Galaxy j7 SM-J700P USA Sprint Firmware
- G955USQU1AQFJ Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Firmware (June 2017)
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Galaxy J7 SM-J700P
- Guide To Install Batman Android 7.0 Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy S8
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and J727TUVU1AQD7 Firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.
Like our Facebook page and subscribe our newsletter to know the first email about all post, we always share full speed download link for you.