Download Android 7.1 Nougat Custom ROM For Galaxy S4
Samsung rollout there new nougat ROM on their device. Galaxy s4 an old device so it didn’t receive Android Marshmallow that’s why it never chance to receive any more update. If you want nougat ROM for your device don’t panic just scroll down and follow instruction. Suddenly, developers make a nougat ROM for Galaxy S4. Thanks, XDA “JDCTeam” to share this with us. This ROM comes with android 7.1. Galaxy S4 Nougat ROM is based on AOSP sources from Android 7.1 update.
The developers also added many new changes from Codeaurora and CyanogenMod to make the ROM smoother and faster. So, get ready to install Android Nougat ROM on Galaxy S4. You will see some of ROM’s screenshot below.
This ROM works only I9505, I9505G, I9507, I9508, I337, M919, I545, R970, L720, S970G, S975L this version of Galaxy S4 devices. Don’t flash other models it bricks your device. Since AT & T and Verizon devices are locked, make sure that you have the bootloader version UCUAMDL or UCUAMDB installed on the AT & T variant and VRUAMDK on the Verizon variant. Please see below full information of this ROM.
Supported Model :-
- I9505, I9505G, I9507, I9508, I337, M919, I545, R970, L720, S970G, S975L
- AT & T version device should be run UCUAMDL or UCUAMDB and Verizon S4 should be run VRUAMDK version bootloader.
- Backup your complete ROM and all your importance data.
- Need Installed TWRP Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 60-70% Charge for flashing.
- Download Android 7.1 Nougat ROM.zip & Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Nougat ROM For Galaxy S4 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “ROM.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select ROM.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Similarly, flash the Gapps.
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy nougat on your device.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
If you like this post please share this content …. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- xda