Update B520 Emui 5.0 Huawei Mate 8 Android 7.0 [Beta] [Middle East]
Some Day Ago Huawei launched emui 5.0 with Huawei mate 9. Now time to rolling out EMUI 5.0 android nougat for their new devices. Nougat firmware is now available for Huawei Mate 8. The ROM packs with android 7.0 which is based on EMUI 5.0 OS. This is official beta version OTA. Earlier we post B521 Emui 5.0 Huawei Mate 8 Android 7.0 OTA [Beta] [Europe] and today we Share with you the Official Huawei Mate 8 Nougat Update for Middle East NXT-L29 & NXT-L09.
Previous year Huawei launched Huawei Mate 8. The Huawei Mate 8 is run 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device comes with 32GB of Internal storage that can be expanded up to 128 GB via a MicroSD. It has 6.0 inches IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors , with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels . This device lets you snap brilliant 16-megapixel photos and 8-megapixel. It measures 157.10 x 80.60 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 185.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery.
Leaked android 7.0 Nougat OTA now already available with latest build B520 version. Many users asking when Huawei release emui 5.0 for Huawei Mate 8 so today we already share the official nougat OTA link in below. Here The Guide And B520 OTA Firmware Link for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09 and NXT-L29 Europe version. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide, …
Firmware Details :-
- Android Version :- Marshmallow v7.0
- UI Version :- Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions :- B520
- Huawei Mate 8 :- NXT-L09 / NXT-L29
- Release Date :- 28.Nov.2016
- Firmware :- NXT-L09C185B520 / NXT-L29C185B520
- Status :- Official (beta)
- Region :- Europe
- Size :- Both file 1.4 GB
- Changelog :- See here.
Warning :- This is an early build of EMUI 5.0 for Huawei Mate 8. That’s why it appears to be having some issues.
You may like also :-
Nougat update for European Huawei Mate 8
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
- Need Installed TWRP Recovery.
- Check your model number and download right OTA file from below.
⇓⇓ Download B520 For Huawei Mate 8 ⇓⇓
Only For NXT-L09
Only For NXT-L29
Guide To Install :-
TWRP Method :-
- Download “Update.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- Then In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- Now Back To Recovery Menu And click Install.
- Then Navigate To The Update.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select Update.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- Fast Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.