Latest Official Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Elephone P9000
Hay Elephone fans you waited for a long time for Elephone P9000 nougat update. After a long time, today officially release android 7.0 nougat ROM for Elephone P9000. So today we found this nougat update and share this update with you. Today we share latest official Android 7.0 nougat firmware for Elephone P9000. This android 7.0 update support P9000 European and Asian version. Nougat update comes with latest March/05/2017 android security patch level and kernel version update also.
Elephone released Elephone P9000 smartphone with Android OS Marshmallow v6.0. This device powered by 1.8 GHz Helio P10 MTK6755 64 bit Octa Core processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32 GB that can be expanded 64 GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. This device has a brilliant 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 8-megapixel front camera for perfect selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
If you waited for a long time this then you will install this ROM on your P9000. European and Asian user update your device via this firmware. This Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Elephone P9000 can install via sp flash tool we will guide you how to install via sp flash tool.
- Android Version: – Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Release Date:- 15.Jan.2017
- Model: – Elephone P9000
- Status: – Official
- Type:- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size :- 1.3GB
- Optimized fingerprint sensor.
- The first stable version of Android 7.0.
⇓⇓ Download Nougat Firmware For Elephone P9000 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file via WinRAR and 7zip.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the scatter-loading button & browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.