Huawei Mate S latest version update now ready. Today we share Huawei Mate S B390 Marshmallow Update CRR-L09 European variant device. This version rolling out via full firmware on your device but if you don’t get any update via update app and you want to update this latest version. Then you install this full firmware and directly update the B390 firmware. The ROM packs with android 6.0 which is based on emui 4.0.1 OS. This is official full firmware package.
Some day ago Huawei released Huawei Mate S smartphone with stable Android 5.1.1 Lollipop EMUI 3.1. Huawei Mate S is run 1.5GHz octa-core Kirin 935 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64/128 GB. It has 5.5 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Huawei Mate S lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie.
This update adds new features to apps, including Email, Calendar, and Notepad, and optimizes the Themes icon. If you want to manually update your device then you are the right place. Here the guide and Mate S B390 Marshmallow Update [CRR-L09] European version. This firmware flash by stock recovery. First, unroot of your device and then follow posted flashing method. Huawei Mate S B390 Marshmallow Update which is build number CRR-L09C432B390. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: – Marshmallow v6.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 4.0.1
- Firmware Versions: – B390
- Huawei Mate S: – CRR-L09
- Release Date:- 05.April.2017
- Firmware : – CRR-L09C432B390
- Status: – Official
- Region : – Europe
- Size :- 1.61 GB
- Changelog: – Click here.
Before the update:-
- This Firmware works only Huawei Mate S CRR-L09 Europe variant device don’t try other version devices.
- Backup all important data of your device.
- Your device at least needs To 50 – 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download BHuawei Mate S B390 Marshmallow Update ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download Update.zip file.
- Then extract .zip file.
- Now create a folder “dload” to the root of the SDcard.
- Copy “Update.App” file into “dload” folder.
- Switch off your phone & hold the “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button“.
- Automatic phone detect Update file & flashing will Start.
- After flashing done your phone automatic reboot & enjoy.
Note: – The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If you want a more new update for your device, then follow us on social and subscribe our newsletter…..