Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy A5 (2016)
The A510FXXU4CQDK update is ready for Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) SM-A510F smartphone. You find more nougat full firmware or OTA update in this blog. And officially Samsung launched the latest A510FXXU4CQDK Nougat Firmware For Galaxy A5 (2016) SM-A510F with latest Security Patch. It is first Android 7.0 nougat update for this device. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this Android nougat update.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) SM-A510F smartphone with Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). Galaxy A5 (2016) runs 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 2GB of RAM. This device has 16 GB internal storage. This device has 5.2 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. Galaxy A5 (2016) packs 13-megapixel rare camera & 5-megapixel front camera.
Samsung is released Android 7.0 for Russia Galaxy A5 (2016) variants. This update comes latest security patch update with other some new features added and the main thing that it comes with Nougat Firmware For Galaxy A5 (2016). We created the direct download link of Nougat Firmware For Galaxy A5 (2016) SM-A510F for Russia (SER). This firmware only for SM-A510M version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – TouchWiz
- Firmware Versions: – A510FXXU4CQDK
- Galaxy A5 (2016): – SM-A510F
- Release Date: – 20.04.2017
- Region: – Russia (SER)
- Status: – Firmware
- Size: – 1.5 GB
- Take Full Backup of your importance data and contract.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Download Odin file from ⇒ Here.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ A510FXXU4CQDK For Galaxy A5 SM-A510F ⇓⇓
Recommended for You:-
- Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware On Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810
- Update Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Galaxy A5 SM-A510M (2016)
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy Core Prime VE
- N910PVPS4DQB3 Android 6.0.1 Firmware For Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and A510FXXU4CQDK Firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time options.
- See The Screenshot >
Note: – First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.