Huawei Y6 launched in July 2015. Last year Huawei doest give any update to Huawei Y6. So we sure that this device doesn’t get any nougat update, but developer on this device quite long so an xda senior member “unner85sx” made Lineage OS 14.1 For Huawei Y6. So, many users want nougat for this device. This ROM based on the latest Android 7.1 nougat build and backed by the CM 14.1 “nightly” source code.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service like making much custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
This is the first third-party ROM that comes with nougat For Huawei Y6. As it didn’t comes officially from Lineage but this ROM same comes with all same features. The firmware almost stable and all things are working perfectly. We all know CyanogenMod build based on stability, smooth and good performance. According to many android users, CyanogenMod has been best custom ROM for any device.
If you want to flash this Lineage OS 14.1 ROM then TWRP recovery needed. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial.
- SCL-L01 VA
- SCL-L01 VB
- SCL-L02 VA
- SCL-L02 VB
- SCL-L03 VA
- SCL-L03 VB
- SCL-L04 VA
- SCL-U31 VA
Things To Do Before We Start:-
- First take a full phone backup by using a custom recovery.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 50-60% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download Lineage 14.1 ROM and Gapps from below “download” section.
- If you’re new in this process then please read the instruction before the process.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 14.1 & Gapps ⇓⇓
For more latest update please check this link Here
Guide To Install:-
- Download ” lineage-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-scale.zip ” and “gapps” & copy both files to SDcard or internal memory of the phone.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by volume up + power key at the same time.
- In recovery go to “wipe cache partition ⇒ advanced ⇒ wipe Dalvik cache“.
- Back to the previous menu and select “Install“.
- Then navigate to the rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- First chose internal storage or SDcard in browse selection.
- Select ” lineage-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-scale.zip ” file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After the process is done again flash gapps file (same step).
- Wait for the installation to complete and then reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
Flash this new Lineage OS 14.1 and enjoy nougat experience on your device … 🙂 🙂 🙂