Some day ago Huawei launched emui 5.0 with Huawei Mate 9 Android 7. Now time to give some OTA update on emui 5.0 android nougat. B156 firmware is now available for mate 9, Today we share how to install B156 Emui 5.0 On Huawei Mate 9 the Middle East variant device. The ROM packs with android 7.0 which is based on emui 5.0 OS. This is official OTA firmware.
Some day ago Huawei launched Huawei Mate 9. The Huawei Mate 9 runs 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 64 GB GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.9 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Mate 9 lets you snap brilliant Dual 20 MP +12 MP back camera for good image and 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It measures 156.90 x 78.90 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 190.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
Some day ago Huawei releases a new OTA update, Many Users Asking that how to update to stock_B138 Nougat OTA for manually flash by stock recovery. We already shared The Huawei Mate 9 Android 7.0 B138 OTA zip. Here the guide And B138 firmware link. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide…
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B156
- Version: – NRD90M
- Huawei Mate 9: – MHA-L09
- Release Date:- 11.Feb.2017
- Firmware: – MHA-L09C185B156
- Status: – Official.
- Region: – Middle East.
- Changelog: – click here
- Full package: 1.7 GB
- This Firmware Work Only Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09 variant That Is Already Running A C185 Based Firmware.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B156 For Huawei Mate 9 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download Full package zip File.
- Extract zip file.
- create a folder “dload” to the root of the SDcard.
- Copy “Update.App” file into “dload” folder.
- Open Dial Pad Type “ *#*# 2846579#*# * ”.
- Select software upgrade > SDCard upgrade > confirm the installation.
- Flashing will Start. after flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: – The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.