Install Official Android 7.1 Nougat MoKee 7.1 For Honor 4x/4
Huawei launched Honor 4/4X in October 2014. That time it is a good budget smartphone in the market. The manufacturer has many popular in India and many other countries. Google same day ago launched their new android 7.0 nougat ROM. This device doesn’t get google nougat update. But don’t upset today we share Android 7.1 nougat ROM Mokke ROM for honor 4x and honor 4. Much developer works on this device. After waiting now, a developer (MoKee) team made MoKee 7.1 For Honor 4X and honor 4. It comes Android 7.1 version.
Huawei Honor 4/4X launched with a highly customized version of Google’s Android called EMUI. But everyone not likes this customized version of Android. Also, it gives you Google latest version of Android 7.1 nougat for Honor 4X. Also, it gives you many new features, that help you I think. So, if you like this then download it.
MoKee 7.1 is a custom ROM that’s why you can flash it via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please follow the guide below. Flash this MoKee 7.1 For Honor 4X and enjoy more performance and gaming with nougat interface lets go to the instructions….
- Some minor bugs.
- NFC not supported (except Che1_CL10 which has a pn547 chip)
- Fix it to new build version (After “MK71.1-cherry-201701150234-NIGHTLY.zip” this build).
You may like also:-
- First backup all importance data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 40-50% Charge for flashing.
- Download MK71.1-cherry-xxx-NIGHTLY.zip and Gapps from below.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download MoKee 7.1 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MK71.1-cherry-xxx-NIGHTLY.zip” and “Gapps” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, Which You Downloaded Before.
- Select MK71.1-cherry-xxx-NIGHTLY.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After process Done again flash Gapps file (same step).
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy
Note: – First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
If you like this content then share this post with your friends…. 🙂 🙂 🙂