Android 7.1.1 Resurrection Remix Nougat For OnePlus 3 With OxygenCam
OnePlus 3 is OnePlus’s old budget smartphone in India. The manufacturer has sold more than 6 million devices worldwide. Android users have been a fan of OnePlus 3 for it looks and performance. This phone some day ago give nougat update. Who don’t link this customized version of android UI those people try this new Resurrection Remix Nougat For OnePlus 3. This ROM based on Android 7.1.1 nougat. After many waiting now, Xda developer makes this ROM for OnePlus 3 users, thanks to “Eliminater”, with this ROM also support OxygenCam for taken good quality picture.
Today we share Resurrection Remix For OnePlus 3. We all know that ResurrectionRemix based on Cyanogenmod 14.1 Sources with AOSP. The ResurrectionRemix give you all cyanogen features with also some major customized that makes your phone more fast and more performance. Its ram management also good then stock ROM.
The new ResurrectionRemix based on the Android marshmallow 7.1.1. This ROM comes with many new features. ResurrectionRemix is a lightweight ROM focused on performance and gaming. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance. This ROM flash via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please fast follow the guide below.
Resurrection Remix Features:-
- Smooth and battery friendly.
- ElementarX Kernel latest.
- Oxygen Cam available all credits to @siankatabg
- DASH Charge.
- Build with Ubertc.
- Added odex files for data apps, the first booting time is now reduced.
- And much more ⇒ click here
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix For OnePlus 3 ⇓⇓
- Create Full Backup You’re phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery ⇒ Link Here
- Your Device At Least To 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download ResurrectionRemix Rom and Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
Guide To Install:-
- If your device does not update nougat then first flash Firmware+Modem file then flash ROM zip file.
- Download “ResurrectionRemix-****.zip” and Gapps Zip & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Up + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, Which You Downloaded Before.
- Now Select ResurrectionRemix-****.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- After process Done again flash Gapps & OxygenCam V2 file (same step).
- Then Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note :- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
Please share this content if you like this… 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- xda