This post about Guide To Update Manually Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Moto Z Play.
Some day ago launched Android 7.1.1 nougat. Motorola rolled out Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Moto Z Play. Previously moto pushed Android 7.0 nougat update on Moto Z Play. Finally today we got Android 7.1.1 nougat OTA for Moto Z Playnougat. This is entirely stable Android update.
It looks like stock Android 7.1.1 nougat launcher, nothing change on the launcher. This update brings Android™ 7.1.1 Nougat, Stability improvements, Video calling better and comes with latest Android security patches. This ROM works correctly; the developer doesn’t find any bugs in this ROM if you find, so please comment below. If you are Moto Z Play users and you want Android 7.1.1 nougat ROM for your device, then you’re the right place. We provide OTA file also a complete guide. It is about 950MB in size, flash this OTA and enjoy the experience of stable Android 7.1.1 nougat with new features.
- Android Version: – Nougat v71.1
- Device: – Moto Z Play
- Status: – Official [Stable]
- Android security: – May 1st, 2017
- Size:- 950MB
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat – Many enhancements including new multitasking features, more efficient notification controls and improved data saver and battery features.
- Stability improvements: Includes changes that fix bugs and improve the stability of your phone.
- Android Security: Includes the updates of Android security patches until May 1st, 2017.
- Video calling: Duo is a one-to-one video calling app for everyone.
You may also like:-
- Download and install ADB and fastboot driver.
- Enable USB debugging from Setting > Developer option.
- Download OTA from below.
- Your device at least needs To 40% charge for flashing.
- Read Instructions carefully
⇓⇓ Download OTA ROM For Moto Z Play ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download NPN26.1-22 OTA zip and move to fastboot installation folder.
- Now go to ADB and fastboot installation folder and open command window by holding shift key + right click.
- Then connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Now copy and paste following command in the command box.
- If you see your device, then copy and paste below command. (change file name to OTA file name)
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Now wait for the process it takes few minutes.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.