Guide To Revert Back And Unbrick Moto G5 By Stock Firmware
Nowadays Moto G5 has many popular that’s why many developers worked on this device and made rooting file, TWRP recovery, much custom ROM, mod and much more. However some ROM and mod not secure for you device. This incorrect process may brick your device. The brick device won’t boot properly. This guide helps you to unbrick your Moto G5. Today we share a guide to revert back and unbrick Moto G5 stock firmware. Let’s know about some of the devices.
This device launched with Android 7.0 Nougat. It has 5.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you 13 MP rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera. This device comes with 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device support fastboot mode, so we use Command Prompt Commands (CMD) for revert back, installing stock firmware or unbrick Moto G5.
Bricked device that does not start properly or stuck in boot screen or nothing show on your screen (black screen). You can unbrick Moto G5 in some easy step. If you want to revert back to stock ROM this guide will help you. Also, you can install stock firmware for reverted to factory state. Thanks to XDA developer ” oversleeper ” have shared this method to revert back or unbrick Moto G5 stock firmware in fastboot mode. We will try to explain this process easily.
Advantage Of Stock Firmware:-
- If you want downgrade Moto G5.
- Upgrade Moto_G5.
- Fix boot loop issues.
- Unroot your Moto_G5.
- Unbrick Moto G5.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will help to Revert Moto_G5 back to Stock or Factory state.
You may also like:
- Download and install ADB and fastboot driver.
- For Windows ⇒ Here
- For MAC ⇒ Here
- Install Moto G5 Driver ⇒ Here
- Download Firmware from below.
- Your device at least needs To 40% charge for flashing.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Unbrick Or Moto G5 Stock Firmware ⇓⇓
Moto_G5 XT1677 CEDRIC NPP25.137-15
Moto_G5 NPP25.137-33 XT1677 CEDRIC
Guide To Install:-
- Download Moto G5 Full Stock Firmware and Extract It.
- Install Moto driver and ADB and fastboot on your computer.
- Now go to ADB and fastboot installation folder and open command window by holding shift key + right click.
- Then Boot your Moto G5 in Bootloader mode by pressing Volume Down+Power Button together.
- Now copy and paste following command in the command box. (If you are using mfastboot then type ” mfastboot ” instead of ” fastboot “)
fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash dsp adspso.bin fastboot flash oem oem.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
- After done all process, you see your device boot up now enjoy.