The latest security update is ready for Moto G5 Plus. We share many device’s security patch OTA and firmware update on our blog. Someday age Moto sends latest security update to Moto G5 Plus. Earlier they launched Nougat update for Moto X Pure, Moto X Style, and many other devices. Now, the update is rolled out for Moto G5 Plus. The updates are available on OTA and firmware. Today we share NPN25.137-83 Nougat OTA Of Moto G5 Plus.
You can manually flash this update, and it is about 1.5GB in size. This build version is NPN25.137-83 and system version 25.137.83. Also, this update gets you latest August security patch update. You can Update NPN25.137-83 Nougat OTA on of Moto G5 Plus manually by fastboot mode.
If you want to update automatic your device then NPN25.137-83 update will be available to all soon. You can check update just go to setting > About > system update and check for update. If you don’t find any update in updater then download the NPN25.137-83 update file from below and update it manually. Now let’s go to the instruction.
Moto G5 Plus Update Details:-
- Android Version: Nougat v7.0
- Device: Moto G5 Plus
- Model Number: XT1687
- Status: Official
- Build Number: NPN25.137-83
- System version: 25.137-83
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Flash Tool ADB Flash tool download it from below links.
- Need your device at least to 70% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Enable ” USB debugging.”
- Download Update Zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Downloads NPN25.137-83 OTA Of Moto G5 Plus ⇓⇓
NPN25.137-83 OTA: Removed (Will upload it soon)
Guide To Flash The Update- Method #1:
- Firstly, download the above zip file and save it your external SD Card or Internal Storage on your device.
- Now, It’s time to turn off the phone and press POWER + VOL DOWN buttons. It will show NO COMMAND.
- Hold Power + Vol Up button, and there you will see the recovery options select it.
- In the recovery select Update from SD Card, and navigate to the ZIP you downloaded earlier.
- Wait until the process finishes and then reboot your phone.
Recommended For You:
- Latest Official LG V10 H960 Nougat Update
- Nougat Update For Moto X Style XT-1572
- Install Nougat Update For Huawei P9 B322 AT&T Mexico
- Install B390 Huawei P9 Nougat Update For Europe
Guide To Flash The Update- Method #2:
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above Nougat NPN25.137-83 OTA ROM to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip ”
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.
Now you have successfully flashed the latest security update Moto G5 Plus. If you have any problems comment in the comment box. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it!!