Download Orion OS ROM For Micromax Canvas Fire (A104). Let’s get some information about this Micromax Canvas Fire and then we will head to, Download Orion OS Marshmallow ROM For Canvas Fire 2 A104
Micromax A104 also named as Canvas Fire was launched in July 2014. Display of 480 by 854 resolution and 4.5inch of the display. The Micromax Canvas Fire has 1.3GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6582M processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Micromax A104 is having the storage of 4GB and can be expanded up to 32 GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it is having 5 megapixels rear camera and 0.3 megapixels front camera. Powered by 1900 mAh of the battery.
This ROM comes with many new features. It is fast more than stock android. If you are Micromax Canvas Fire 2 A104 user, then you must download and install this new Orion OS marshmallow ROM for Canvas Fire 2 A104. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new nougat custom ROM on Canvas Fire 2 A104.
Working Features of Orion OS:-
- Dual SIM
- 2G-3G Network Switch
- Offline Charging
- Almost everything.
- VPN, Switch (not necessary for daily usage)
Check Also: –
- [FIRMWARE] Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G E455 Firmware & Tool
- Guide To Install Micromax Vdeo 5 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Unofficial EMUI 3.0 Custom ROM For Micromax Canvas Xpress 2
- Install Decepticon OS V2 In Micromax Canvas Knight (Based On CM 12.1)
- First, take total backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download Orion OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Orion OS Marshmallow ROM For Canvas Fire 2 A104 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Orion OS ROM” and “Gapps” and “SuperSu” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Orion OS ROM.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Then Click on add more zips.
- Select Gapps and SuperSu zip file.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.