Guide To Install Micromax Vdeo 5 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Today share official Micromax Vdeo 5 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver. We have new Stock firmware for Micromax Vdeo 5.
Micromax released Micromax Vdeo 5 smartphone with stable Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow). This device powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Internal storage is 8 GB that can be expanded 32GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Micromax Vdeo 5 lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Those people till now don’t get any update, or your device is rooted. If you want to update your device then follow this guide it will help you. Your device bricked or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert to stock firmware.
You may also like:-
For more custom ROM or firmware please search on our blog.
- Android Version: – Android 6.0
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – February 2017
- Model : – Q4220
- Status : – Official
- Type:- “.Pac” File & Tool.
- File Size:- 1.2 GB
⇓⇓ Download Micromax Vdeo 5 firmware with tool ⇓⇓
Firmware Update Guide:-
- First, download and install Spreadtrum driver.
- Download the firmware.zip file and extract it.
- Now run ” UPGRADE DOWNLOAD.exe ” From SPD UPGRADE TOOL folder.
- Browse the .PAC file from firmware folder.
- Click on the start downloading button.
- Switch off the device.
- Hold volume down and connect your phone to PC with USB cable.
- Flash will start auto and after it is done re-insert the battery and turn on your phone.
Note: – First time take 5-10 minutes to boot your device.