Install OxygenOS 4.5.11 for OnePlus 5 Security patch September 2017
This is the update post of OxygenOS 4.5.11 for OnePlus 5 Security patch September 2017.
OnePlus is continuously updating their new flagship device OnePlus
This new OxygenOS 4.5.11 update is one of the minor updates for OnePlus 5. From this update, OnePlus 5 getting more app speed. This update improves the performance of the device. Many bugs have been fixed through this update. Check out the features of this update from below.
Features and details:-
- Youtube video lagging has been fixed
- Improved speed of launching applications
- September 2017 security patch updated
- Customization of notification ringtones
- Optimized adaptive brightness
- Fixed Display issue
- 4G network issues have been fixed
- And other minor bugs
- Only for OnePlus 5
- This full ROM can be flash through TWRP
- Standby battery enhancements
- Charge your device to 50-60%.
- Download the package from below according to your installation procedure.
- For OTA update download OTA package, for clean install download the full ROM.
⇓⇓ OxygenOS 4.5.11 for OnePlus 5 ⇓⇓
Method #1: For OTA update:-
- Download the OTA zip from above link
- Then save it in the root folder of your internal storage.
- Now go to Settings > System Updates > Settings icon > Local Upgrade. select the ROM OTA file you have downloaded earlier.
- After selection of OTA zip system will prompt and tap on upgrade now.
- The system will be a reboot in the stock recovery and will automatically flash the update.
- The installer will automatically install the update.
Method #2: For Full firmware update:-
- First of all, take a backup of your important data.
- Then download the OxygenOS 4.0 ROM Zip and copy it to phone internal storage root.
- Now Turn Off Your Phone.
- Reboot into recovery by pressing Power + Volume down button Select English.
- Now select Wipe Data and Cache
- Next Install from Local.
- Then select the OxygenOS 4.0 zip.
- Now click on Install
- Wait for it to Install
- Now just Reboot your device.
If you liked the post, Don’t forget to share it!!
Also, If you have any problem comment in the comment box below or message us at our official Facebook page GIZROM.