BLU released BLU Neo X LTE smartphone with stable Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow). The Neo X LTE is run quad-core 1.0 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor and it comes with 1 GB of RAM. Internal storage is 8 GB that can be expanded 64 GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels.
BLU Neo X LTE lets you snap brilliant 5-megapixel back camera for photos and 2-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 2500 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Those people till now don’t get any new update, or your device is rooted. If you want to update your device then follow this guide it will help you. Your device bricked or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert to stock firmware.
BLU Neo X LTE Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 6.0
- Android Name: Marshmallow
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 27.10.2017
- Model: BLU Neo X LTE
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.35 GB
⇓⇓ Download BLU Neo X LTE Stock Firmware From Below ⇓⇓
You may also like:
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file via WinRAR and 7zip.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button & browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.