OnePlus send a new update on their new flagship device OnePlus 5. Some day ago they are sent OxygenOS 4.5.6 for Fixing 911 Reboot Issue. And this time released OxygenOS 4.5.7 for fix some issue. See below for changelog. So today we share how to install OxygenOS 4.5.7 on OnePlus 5 with July 2017 Security Patch.
This is one of the best update that comes with EIS support for 4k video recording, also all new OnePlus Slate font. Many rumors said that EAS is supposed to come to OnePlus 5 with Oxygen OS 4.6. So, always update your device. That update will be sent in next patch. So don’t waste time go to the post below.
OxygenOS 4.5.7 Features:-
- New additions:
- Introducing the all new OnePlus Slate font.
- Added EIS for 4k video recording.
- Updated Android security patch level to 1st July 2017.
- Updated to latest GMS package.
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements.
- Standby battery enhancements.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed occasional sound leaks in the speakers when using earphones.
- Fixed camera shutter sounds bug in silent mode for Indian region.
- And Fixed missing sound channels when recording videos.
- Charge your device to 50-60%.
- Download the package from below according to your installation procedure.
- For OTA update download OTA package, for clean install download the full ROM.
⇓⇓ Downloads OxygenOS 4.5.7 On OnePlus 5 ⇓⇓
OOS 4.5.6 > OOS 4.5.7 ⇒ OTA_Update_OnePlus5.zip
Also, you like this: OxygenOS 4.5.6 For OnePlus 5 For Fixing 911 Reboot Issue
Method #1: For OTA update:
- Download the OTA zip from above link and save it in the root folder of your internal storage.
- Now go to Settings > System Updates > Settings icon > Local Upgrade. select the ROM OTA file you downloaded earlier.
- After selection of OTA zip system will prompt and tap on upgrade now.
- Then the system will be a reboot in the stock recovery and will automatically flash the update.
- The installer will automatically install the update.
Method #2: For Full firmware update:
- Firstly, take a backup of your important data.
- Download the OxygenOS 4.0 ROM Zip and copy it to phone internal storage root.
- Turn Off Your Phone.
- Then Reboot into recovery by pressing Power + Volume down button Select English.
- Now select Wipe Data and Cache
- Next Install from Local.
- Then select the OxygenOS 4.0 Zip.
- Now click on Install
- Wait for it to Install
- At last Reboot your device.
If you liked the post, Don’t forget to share it!! Also, If you have any problem comment in the comment box below or message us at our official Facebook page GIZROM.