Download OxygenOS 4.5.6 For OnePlus 5 For Fixing 911 Reboot Issue
Download OxygenOS 4.5.6 For OnePlus 5 For Fixing 911 Reboot Issue. Here is the solution for the 911 reboot issue which is been detected in OnePlus 5. After the sales of OnePlus 5, many users reported that after dialing the 911 emergency number phone gets rebooted. Too many people complained about this bug to OnePlus. Here is the update comes from OnePlus for fixing this bug. This bug is solved in next version of OxygenOs 4.5.6.
About OxygenOs 4.5.6:
This update is mainly created for fixing the 911 bug. Currently, this update is not available in all of the regions, The OnePlus officials said about this OxygenOs update for OnePlus 5 that. This update is just short increment we will release a major update soon. Peoples who use 911 emergency contact mainly in the US. Other countries were very disappointed on this bug. Now it is solved in the update of OxygenOS 4.5.6.
- Charge your device to 60-70%.
- Method #2 needs root and recovery installed.
- Make sure you have root and recovery installed. If you want to install here is the Guide–>
- Download the package from below according to your installation procedure.
- For OTA update download OTA package, for clean install download the full ROM.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Method #1: For Non-Rooted Users Stock Recovery- OTA UPDATE
- Download the OTA Zip from above link and save the Zip file in the root folder of your OnePlus 5.
- Now go to Settings ->System Updates ->Settings icon ->Local Upgrade. select the ROM OTA file you downloaded earlier.
- After selection of OTA ZIP system will prompt and tap on upgrade now.
- The system will be a reboot in the stock recovery and will automatically flash the update.
- The installer will automatically install the update.
Method #2: For Rooted Users with Custom Recovery.
- Firstly, take a backup of your important data.
- Download the FullROM Zip from the link provided above and copy it to your SD card.
- Now boot your phone into TWRP recovery mode and tap on Wipe–>Advanced Wipe–>Select Dalvik and cache–>swipe to wipe.
- Come back to the main screen of TWRP recovery now, and select the install option.
- Navigate to the FullROM Zip you downloaded and saved earlier.
- Swipe to flash the ROM.
You have successfully installed the latest update of OxygenOs. Now enjoy the bugless OxgenOs. If you liked the post, Don’t forget to share it!! Also, If you have any problem comment in the comment box below or message us at our official Facebook page GIZROM.