OnePlus 3/3T users want stable Phoenix AospExtended ROM V3.2 For OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T. At last, xda developers make Android 7.1.1 Nougat Phoenix AospExtended V3.2 ROM For OnePlus 3/3T. This ROM based on the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat security patch. Thanks, to xda developer “siankatabg” to share this ROM. Flash this ROM and enjoy Nougat on the OnePlus device.
Android users have been a fan of OnePlus 3 for its looks and performance. This phone some day ago give nougat update. Who don’t link this customized version of android UI those people try this new Phoenix AospExtended V3.2 ROM For OnePlus 3/3T device. This ROM based on Android 7.1.1 nougat.
This custom ROM comes with many new features and this developer added many patches to give more performance and all. that gives you Substratum Theme Engine, Dt2s on Statusbar, Toggle Lockscreen Media Art and much more. as my opinion, this is the best custom ROM for OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T at this time.
The new ResurrectionRemix based on the Android marshmallow 7.1.1. This ROM comes with many new features. Phoenix AospExtended V3.2 is a lightweight ROM focused on performance and gaming. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance and it feels your device smooth. This ROM flash via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please fast follow the guide below.
Phoenix AospExtended V3.2 Features:-
- Substratum Theme Engine.
- One Handed UI.
- Privacy Guard.
- QS Tiles Animations.
- Force expand notifications(Enable/Disable).
- Show 4G instead of LTE switch.
- Battery Styles and percentage.
- And much more! Many extensions are added in each update so do not miss this custom ROM.
- Create a full backup of your phone data.
- Need installed Custom Recovery.
- Your device at least To 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download AospExtended-v3.2-oneplus3-***-siankatabg.zip and Gapps.
- If you’re new in this process then please read the instruction before the process.
⇓⇓ Download Custom ROM and Gapps ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download ” AospExtended-v3.2-oneplus3-***-siankatabg.zip & gapps ” then Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- In Recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ via recovery.
- Now again back to the main menu and select “Install“.
- Then navigate to the rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select ” AospExtended-v3.2-oneplus3-***-siankatabg.zip ” file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After done flash gapps file as same step just don’t wipe and format.
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 Minutes to boot.
Enjoy Phoenix AospExtended Nougat ROM experience on your device … 🙂 🙂 🙂