Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Lineage OS 13 For Android One Devices
Android One Devices users want stable Lineage OS 13 Android 6.0 now it’s available. Xda developers make Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Lineage OS 13 For Android One sprout4 & sprout8 devices. This ROM based on the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware security patch. Thanks, to xda developer “Vipul Jha” to share this ROM. This is UNOFFICIAL build of Lineage OS 13 for Android One Devices Flash this ROM and enjoys Lineage Os on Android One.
Android One available with many brands launched by google. Android One available Micromax Android One, Karbonn android one, Spice Dream UNO any many others phone low price Android Phones from google.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service like making much custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
This is built on stability and gaming. For install, this ROM needs a custom recovery. If you new to the process, then please follow the instructions below. Flash this LineageOS 13 for Android One and enjoy the experience of marshmallow with more gaming, stability experience.
LineageOS 13 Android 6.0.1 Features:-
- Based On Android 6.0.1.
- Inbuilt customization.
- Enable Or Disable Navigation Bar.
- Enable Root.
- Ram management is really good.
- No signal drops and network issues.
- All LineageOS Features.
- And Much.
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data
- Need Installed Custom Recovery ⇒ Here
- Remove Finger Print and Storage Encryption.
- Need Your Device At Least To 60% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download Latest LineageOS 13 Build and Gapps Zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download LineageOS 13 Rom For Android One ⇓⇓
Gapps (select ARMX86_64 > 6.0 > Nano or Micro)
Guide To Install:-
- Read Pre-requisites.
- Download Latest LineageOS 13 Build, RIL Fix, Gapps Zip & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Up+ Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Navigate To The ROM zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select Rom File From The List To Flash It.
- Install Gapps and RIL Fix in the same method.
- Now Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note: – First Time It’s Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
Source : – XDA