Resurrection Remix-N 5.8.0 Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note Edge
September 2014, Samsung launched Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. The Galaxy Note Edge doesn’t receive nougat update. One xda developer builds Resurrection Remix-N 5.8.0 Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note Edge. This device released with Android v5.1 lollipop cool UI 7 but many users don’t like cool UI, so they can install Resurrection Remix. Also, this ROM gives you an opportunity nougat experience. This ROM based on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Samsung released Galaxy Note Edge smartphone with stable Android v4.4.4 (KitKat). The Galaxy Note Edge powered by 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64 GB. It has 5.6 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels. Galaxy Note Edge lets you 16-megapixel back camera and 3.7-megapixel front camera. It has Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Resurrection Remix based on Cyanogenmod 14.1, now called Lineage OS 14.1, Resurrection Remix simple UI for daily usage, very smooth and totally optimized. Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM. So your device must be rooted and installed TWRP recovery for flash this ROM. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of nougat.
Resurrection Remix Features:-
- Based On CM 14.1
- Notification Panel Transparency
- SystemUI Tuner
- CM root inbuilt.
- Notification Light Customizations
- SELinux Switch.
- Network Traffic Indicator.
- Theme support.
- Android FX
- And much more.
- Backup Your Current ROM & all-important Data.
- You need to Have 6.0 Bootloader.
- Required Custom Recovery.
- Need your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Download RR-N-v5.8.0-x-tbltexx-Official.zip file and Gapps zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix-N 5.8.0 Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note Edge ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Custom ROM:-
- Download “ RR-N-v5.8.0-x-tbltexx-Official.zip ” and Gapps file.
- Then copy both files to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- For the first install, you need to perform a Full wipe.
- Back to recovery menu and click install.
- Then navigate to the RR-N-v5.8.2-20170312-CP8298_I00-UNOFFICIAL.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Then flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy Resurrection Remix for Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.