Install Unofficial Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 ROM For LG L Fino
Latest Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for LG L Fino is now available for download. This device never gets nougat update from LG. Two months ago an xda developer builds Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 ROM For LG L Fino. The ROM is unofficial build so it’s some buggy. This ROM looks like same as stock android. Also, Lineage OS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service like making much custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as Lineage OS.
If you don’t like to use LG UI 3.0 then you can try Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for LG L Fino. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. Also, this custom ROM supports theme manager, RGB notification, and many more things. Lineage OS can be installed via Custom recovery like TWRP, so need to installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for LG L Fino and enjoy the experience of nougat with more stable performance.
Lineage OS 14.1 Features:-
- All the device hardware is fully supported and working.
- Adaptable Storage support.
- Official LineageOS’ Snap camera application and Gello web browser.
- Doze mode.
- Custom PowerHAL, based on Nick D2’s PowerHAL for msm8226 devices.
- Custom kernel which includes intelliplug and intel thermal CPU hotplug/thermal drivers by @faux123
- LG L70pds (D295)
- LG L70pn (D290n)
- Before the process please take a full backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download lineage-14.1-20170314-L70Pxx.zip from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For LG L Fino ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “lineage-14.1-20170314-L70Pxx.zip” & copy file to internal storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-14.1-20170314-L70Pxx.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.