Honor 9 is a big budget smartphone with good performance. Some day ago Google launched Android 7.1.2 version. If you want the latest Android version on your Honor 9 device, you are the right place. Today we share Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix ROM For Honor 9. It comes with the latest build of RR ROM. Xda developer makes this ROM for Honor 9 users.
Today we share Resurrection Remix For Honor 9. We all know that ResurrectionRemix based on Lineage OS. Resurrection Remix brings tons of new features like Substratum Theme Engine, Split-Screen, Omni switch, and Magisk Manager. It’s ram management also better than stock ROM, thanks to ” surdu_petru “.
The new Resurrection Remix 5.8.4 comes with Android nougat 7.1.2. This ROM comes with many new features. ResurrectionRemix is a lightweight ROM focused on performance and gaming. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance. This is a custom ROM flash via TWRP recovery. This ROM support on Honor 9 STF-AL00/AL10/AL20/L09/L14/L19/L39 and TL10 variant device. If you’re new to the in this process, then please first follow the complete step below.
Resurrection Remix features:
- Substratum Theme Engine.
- Root via Magisk manager.
- Many customization options.
- Screen recorder
- Off mode charging.
- Home/FPS Button not recognized.
- Workaround for Camera Video Recording ( Please use OpenCamera and set FPS to 15 ).
- Device reboot to e-recovery from time to time (mostly if USB cable is connected)
- First backup all important data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download RR-N-v5.8.4-xxx-stf-Unofficial.zip and Gapps from below.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix ROM For Honor 9 ⇓⇓
For more latest update go to the Development Page.
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ RR-N-v5.8.4-xxx-stf-Unofficial.zip ” and “Gapps” & copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ” wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ” via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the RRR-N-v5.8.4-xxx-stf-Unofficial.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, back to the menu and clicks on advance > recovery.
- Then flash Vendor.zip file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: First time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.