LG launched LG G4 in April 2015. That device comes with latest LG Optimus UX 4.0 UI. We already share many posts over LG G4 stock firmware and much more. Good news for h811,h815 LG G4 users today we share CrDroid OS On LG G4 Nougat ROM. One Xda developers build Android 7.1.2 CrDroid OS On LG G4 Nougat ROM. The ROM based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with this ROM. It supports h811,h815 LG G6 models as well.
This device is powered by 1.8GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Its internal storage is 32 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB via MicroSD card. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 16-megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
CrDroid is stable all features work fine also this ROM comes complete features and mod of LineageOS and much more. If you have LGG6, then you will try this CrDroid OS On LG G4 Nougat ROM. Thanks to Xda member ” hokiealumnus ” to build this ROM. For install, CrDroid custom ROM needed a custom recovery, so must be Installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then follow the step and enjoy.
- StatusBar icon toggle
- OMS support.
- crDroid logo customization
- Superuser Indicator On/Off
- Clock Widget
- 12 New Quick Settings.
- Default sounds from latest Nexus image.
- And Much More.
You may like also:
Remix Android 6.0 Rom For ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Need 50-60% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download CrDroid 3.7 ROM and gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download CrDroid OS On LG G4 Nougat ROM ⇓⇓
Note: ARM64 > 7.1.1> PICO
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ crDroidAndroid-7.1-xxx.zip ” and “Gapps” & copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ” wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ” via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the crDroidAndroid-7.1-xxx.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Then flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.