Install Resurrection Remix 5.8.0 Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is Samsung’s old budget smartphone in India. The manufacturer has sold more than 5 million devices worldwide. Indian Android users have been a fan of Samsung for a long time. This phone does not give any update the last 1year so sure this phone never get nougat update. So, now a day many people want Android 7.1 nougat ROM for this device. After many waiting now, Xda developer makes this ROM for Galaxy Note 4 users, thanks to “mobspyguy” for note 4 users.
Today we share Resurrection Remix For Galaxy Note 4. We all know that ResurrectionRemix based on CyanogenMod with AOSP. The ResurrectionRemix give you all cyanogen features with also some major customized that makes your phone more fast and stable. Its ram management also good then stock ROM.
The new ResurrectionRemix based on the Android marshmallow 7.1.1. This ROM comes with many new features. ResurrectionRemix is a lightweight ROM focused on performance and gaming. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance.
ResurrectionRemix is a custom ROM that’s why you can flash it via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please fast follow the guide below. Flash this custom ROM and enjoy the experience of marshmallow with new cm 13 based features. Let’s go to the instructions…
Resurrection Remix Features:-
- Custom Navbar, Statusbar
- All Android Nougat Features
- Based On CM 14
- CM privacy guard
- Performance Tweaks
- Advanced Reboot Menu
- Clock Widget
- Recent Panel
- Network Traffic Indicator
- Smooth Optimized
- Ota Update
- Android N 7.0
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix For Galaxy Note 4 ⇓⇓
- Create Full Backup You’re phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download ResurrectionRemix Rom and Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ResurrectionRemix-****.zip” and Gapps Zip & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Up + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, Which You Downloaded Before.
- Now Select ResurrectionRemix-****.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- After process Done again flash Gapps file (same step).
- Then Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
Please share this content if you like this… 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- xda