Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Firmware And Guide To Flash
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone with Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It’s a big budget smartphone in the mobile market in India. Galaxy Note 7 runs 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 8890 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. An internal memory of the device is 64 GB which can be extended to 256 GB via MicroSD. It has a 5.7-inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. This lets you snap 12 megapixel Fair Photo & 5 megapixel Font Camara for the selfie. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include fingerprint, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
Today we share with you Stock Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Firmware . It is an official stock Firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Just download the file below and install via ODIN.
If your device or brick Bootloop After installing custom kernels Rom or anything Customized This firmware will return to the Stock Rom.
- Enable Usb Debugging on your device, step below
Open Settings ⇒ Developer options. The developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, select Settings ⇒ About phone and tap Build number seven times
- Download and Install Samsung Driver From Here.
- Download Odin Tool From Here.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Galaxy Note 7 Firmware & ODIN ⇓⇓
US Cellular (SM-N930R4)
Guide To Install :-
- Extract Odin.zip & Firmware.zip
- Switch Off Your Phone
- Turn To Download Mode By Pressing & Holding Volume Down + Home + Power
- Run Odin.exe Into The Extracted Folder
- Connect Your Phone With PC
- Odin Will Automatically Detect Your Device
- That Is, Click The Ap Box, Add Choose Extracted In The Fast Step Firmware Compression.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
Note:- First Time It Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST PLEASE SHARE ON SOCAL MEDIA …. 🙂 🙂 🙂