Meizu launched Second Beta update for their device. Flyme 126.96.36.199G beta in now ready for Meizu devices. Flyme 6 is not necessarily to come with Android 7.0 nougat. Some of these Flyme 6-based ROMs run on Lollipop and Marshmallow. In the start of the march, Meizu officially launched first beta test program. Almost after three months yesterday Meizu release public second beta Flyme 6 for Meizu smartphone. Which includes Meizu U20, M3s, M3 Note (Both M91 and L91), M2, M2 Note, MX5, Pro 6, Pro 6 Plus.
The Flyme 6 OS based on the Android 7.0 Nougat with Meizu own build skin. This new version of UI comes with lots of new features and bug fixes. Flyme 6 come with a new interface, better optimization, and many new features add that help in your daily use. If you want to update Flyme 6 for Meizu smartphone, then you are in the right place. We found public second beta Flyme 6 for Meizu smartphone from ” flymeos forum ” thanks to the developer for share this OTA with us.
The Second Beta Flyme 6 update is available as an OTA. We provide Flyme 6 OTA below, check your device name or model and download the update file from below. Read full instructions then go to process. Before the process, you take a full backup of your device and remove root or other customization.
- Android Version: – Various
- UI version: – Flyme 6.0
- Country: – All version
- Firmware version: – Flyme 188.8.131.52G
- Date:- 12.April.2017
- Full changelog: – Here
You may also like: First Public Beta Nougat Flyme 6 OS For Meizu Smartphone
- This OTA file is only for Meizu devices that listed below. Don’t try this on any other model.
- Need Installed Stock Recovery (if you apply any custom recovery).
- Take a full backup of your importance data.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Read full Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Flyme 184.108.40.206G beta For Meizu Device ⇓⇓
Meizu U20 Download
M3 Note (Both M91 and L91) Download
M2 Note Download
Pro 6 Download
Pro 6 Plus Download
Guide To Install:-
- Download Flyme 220.127.116.11G beta OTA zip file from download selection (check your device model).
- Copy ” update.zip ” into the phone memory.
- Now Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Power button at same time for a few seconds.
- Your device will enter into the upgrade window.
- Then click and select System update and click on the Start button.
- Wait for the process complete.
- After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: – First time it takes maximum 15 minutes to boot.