Download Public Beta Nougat Flyme 6 OS For Meizu Smartphone
After launching google android 7.0 nougat, after long day Meizu release Flyme 6 OS that comes with android 7.0 nougat. In middle of the December Meizu say what device should get nougat update. As promised, finally yesterday Meizu release the official Public Beta Nougat Flyme 6 OS for Meizu Smartphone. Which includes Meizu M3 note(both M91&L91), M3s, MX6, m2 note, MX5, PRO6, M3 MAX, MX4, m1 note, MX4 PRO, PRO5, U10, M3E, m2, PRO 6 PlUS.
The new Flyme 6 OS based on the Android 7.0 Nougat. This new version of UI comes with lots of new features. Flyme 6 come with a new interface, better optimization, many new features add that help in your daily use. If you want to update Flyme 6 OS For Meizu Smartphone then you are in right place. We found Public Beta Nougat Flyme 6 OS For Meizu Smartphone from ” flymeos forum ” thanks to the developer to share this OTA with us.
The Nougat Flyme 6 update is available as an OTA. We provide many device nougat OTA below, chek your device name and download nougat file. Read full instructions then go to process. Before the process, you take a full backup of your device and remove root or other customization.
- Version: – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- UI version: – Flyme 6.0
- Country: – All version
- Firmware version: – Flyme 184.108.40.206G beta
- Date:- 05.Mar.2017
- Full changelog: – Here
- This OTA file is only for Meizu smartphone that listed below. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Need Installed Stock Recovery (if you apply any custom recovery).
- Take a full backup of your device before the process.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
- Read full Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Nougat Flyme 6 OS For Meizu Smartphone ⇓⇓
PRO 6 PlUS: Download
MX4 PRO: Download
m1 note: Download
M3 MAX: Download
m2 note: Download
M3 note(both M91&L91): Download
Guide To Install:-
- Download Flyme 220.127.116.11G beta OTA zip file from download selection (check your device name).
- Copy ” update.zip ” into the phone memory.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Power button at same time for a few seconds.
- Your device will enter into the upgrade window.
- Click and select System update and click on the Start button.
- Wait for process complete.
- After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: – First time it takes 8-12 minutes to boot.
If you face any problem to update then comment below we will help you …..
Source:- flymeos forum