Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Redmi Note 4
Changelog for MIUI 8.2:
- Fixed the Mobile data Bug when the Thai language is used while changing the APN
- Bug fixed for Volume controls on Mi Bluetooth speaker
- Gallery App optimizations, it will consume less power now
- Fixed the photo disappearing bug in the hidden folders from Gallery
If you are a Redmi Note 4 user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 8.2 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. below are the instructions and download links follow them.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- N910PVPS4DQB3 Android 6.0.1 Firmware For Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P
- Android 6.0.1 N910VVRU2CQC1 Firmware For Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V
- Install Redmi Note 3 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable Full ROM
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Redmi Note 3
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download fastboot ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool and files.
⇓⇓Download Tool Drivers Files ⇓⇓
Guide To install:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂