Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Redmi Note 4
Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Redmi Note 4. Here is the Global Stable Official MIUI 8.2 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. It is a stable ROM so you can flash it for your daily use. There are no bugs in this ROM. Just follow the procedure correctly to install this ROM on your Redmi Note 4. Below are some changes made in this version.
Changelog for MIUI 8.2:
- Fixed the Mobile data Bug when the Thai language is used while changing the APN
- Bug fixed for Volume controls on Mi Bluetooth speaker
- Gallery App optimizations, it will consume less power now
- Fixed the photo disappearing bug in the hidden folders from Gallery
If you are a Redmi Note 4 user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 8.2 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. below are the instructions and download links follow them.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- N910PVPS4DQB3 Android 6.0.1 Firmware For Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P
- Android 6.0.1 N910VVRU2CQC1 Firmware For Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V
- Install Redmi Note 3 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable Full ROM
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Redmi Note 3
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download fastboot ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool and files.
⇓⇓Download Tool Drivers Files ⇓⇓
Guide To install:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂