Guide To Install LG G4 Nougat Firmware (F500k/L/S)
Some day ago LG sent a new update on LG G4. The version came with latest V30C/V30B Nougat Firmware. Latest Android Nougat V30C/V30B Update is now available for LG G4 (F500k/L/S). We provide official firmware link below. Today we share with you a guide to install LG G4 Nougat firmware. Let’s some talk about the device.
Previous LG launched LG G4 in the smartphone market. The LG G4 powered by 1.8GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Also, has 32 GB of internal storage. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 16-megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
This update brings the latest Android 7.0 to the device and improves LG UX 5.0. Many users want to update their device to nougat !!! Then you are the right place. Here the guide and V30C/V30B firmware link for LG G4 (F500k/L/S) variant device. This firmware flash by LGUP Tool. Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. Install nougat firmware for LG G4 which build number is V30C/V30B. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Release Date: June.2017
- Device: LG G4
- Model Number: F500K, F500S, and F500L
- Status: Official
- Software version: V30C/V30B
- Type: “.KDZ ”
You may like also:-
Update Android 6.0 Marshmallow On LG G4 Verizon
- This firmware work only on LG G4 (F500K, F500S, and F500L) version.
- Backup your current ROM & data.
- Read the instruction. Otherwise, you may brick your device.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charged, as the process may take a while.
⇓⇓ Download LG G4 Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
F500s ⇒ F500S30b_00_0626.kdz
F500L ⇒ K37111n-K37120j.up
F500L ⇒ F500K30c_00_0710.kdz
AT&T, VS990, T-Mobile firmware coming soon.
Check also: LG Stylo 2 V Nougat Firmware (LG-VS835)(Verizon)
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Stock Firmware, LG Drivers, LG Flash tool.
- Now install LG driver on your computer.
- Then Install LGUP.msi file.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\ and create a new “model” name folder.
- Copy DLL files into this folder.
- Run the ” .reg ” file which is provided in the zip file. Select ” Yes ” if you see a prompt and then select ” Ok “.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Now open LG UP software that you installed.
- Then click on upgrade and select KDZ firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- After the flashing, your device will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.