T825XXU1AQC1 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825
Samsung ready to give nougat update on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 device. Already Galaxy Tab S3 get nougat update.today officially share latest T825XXU1AQC1 android 7.0 nougat firmware for Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 variant device. If you don’t update your device then flash this version of firmware that turns your phone to nougat. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this android nougat update.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 smartphone with Android v7.0 (nougat). Galaxy Tab S3 runs Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB internal storage. Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 has 9.6 inches capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels display. This device lets you snap 12-megapixel rare camera & 5-megapixel.
This update also changed some changelog, some of the new item added and security patch update with other some new features added and the main thing that it comes with Nougat Firmware For Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825. It is the latest version firmware on nougat build. If you can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to update, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the LTE model only. So, let’s go and read the instruction carefully.
- Version: – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Device: – Galaxy Tab S3 (LTE)
- Model: – SM-T825
- Country: – United Kingdom
- Product code: – BTU
- PDA: – T825XXU1AQC1
- Build:- 03.03.2017
- First Of All Enable USB Debugging on your device, a step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options. The developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, select settings ⇒ about the phone and tap build number seven times. Now open developer options ⇒ enable USB debugging option.
- Now Enable OEM Unlock on your device, the step below:
Open settings ⇒ developer options ⇒ enable OEM unlocking.
- Download and Install Samsung Driver or Kies From Here.
- Download Odin Tool From Here.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ T825XXU1AQC1 Firmware For Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Fast Extract Odin.zip & Firmware.zip
- Then Switch Off Your Phone.
- Next Turn To Download Mode By Pressing & Holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After Run Odin.exe Into The Extracted Folder
- Then Connect Your Phone With PC
- Odin Will Automatically Detect Your Device
- Then click The Ap Box, Add Choose Extracted In The Fast Step Firmware Compression.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
- After the process completes finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – First time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.