Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
Galaxy Note 3 was launched in September 2013. This device Galaxy Note 3 doesn’t receive any nougat update from Samsung. At a day Samsung one of the biggest brand in the world. That’s why many developers work on this device and now “trader418” builds android 7.1.1 nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P. This device released with Android 5.0 Lollipop with Touchwiz UI but many users don’t like this interface because it’s too much laggy and slow. So now you can try Lineage OS. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock android). Also, LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service like making much custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
The start of the year Samsung launched Galaxy Note 3. The Galaxy Note 3 is run 1.9GHz octa-core it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16/32/64 GB. It has 5.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device has 13-megapixel rare camera and 2-megapixel front camera. It has a Removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
Lineage OS 14.1 is the best custom ROM for performance, battery backup, and gaming. Also, this custom ROM supports theme manager, Audio FX that give you to change sound equalizer. Lineage OS can be installed via Custom recovery like TWRP, so need to installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P and enjoy the experience of nougat with more stable performance.
Features of Lineage OS 14.1:-
- Based on CyanogenMod 14.1.
- RGB LED notification light.
- Smooth Optimized.
- Theme support.
- Good battery status.
- And much more.
- Before the process please take a full backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-trader418-hlte-v0.1.zip and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note 3 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-trader418-hlte-v0.1.zip” and “Gapps” (arm – 7.1 – pico) & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-trader418-hlte-v0.1.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Then flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.