Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM For BLUBOO Xtouch X500
The CyanogenMod 12.1 was announced on 16th April 2015. This ROM is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is a better version of Android OS. It is more stable, faster and smoother ROM than stock. This interface allows you to do more customization with your android smartphone. This is the perfect ROM for those users who always love to customize their Android Smartphones. In CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM its increases the battery performance. This ROM is one of my favorite ROM that I know. I always preferred CyanogenMod ROM. This Is the Post about Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM For BLUBOO Xtouch X500.
BLUBOO Xtouch X500 is a newly launched smartphone. This phone got some good stuff, like 5-inch screen, 3 GB of ram 32 GB of internal. 13 Megapixel of rear camera and 8 megapixels of front camera. This phone runs on MTK6735 Octa core processor. The BLUBOO Xtouch X500 Is powered by 3000 mAh battery.
CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM Features:-
- More customization.
- New apps.
- Battery performance increased.
- And much more.
- Install Custom Recovery.
- Charge your phone up to 50%.
- Backup your current ROM and all data that you want.
- Download the ROM and gapps file.
- Follow the guide to install.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 12.1 and Gapps ⇓⇓
Guide to Install:-
- Reboot to custom recovery.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache Via Custom Recovery.
- Now navigate the ”cm-12.1-20161207-UNOFFICIAL-FINAL-Xtouch-by_lopestom.zip” ROM file and flash it.
- Swipe to start flashing.
- Do the same method to install gapps(don’t wipe or format anything).
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.
If you face any problem then comment below, we will happy to help you … ? ? ?
Source: – XDA
You may also Like:-
Latest Android 6.0 Custom MIUI 8 Rom For Nubia Z11