Everyone always wants to update their old smartphone to the new android versions. For them, this is the post about Lollipop 5.0 Rom For Lenovo A536. Lenovo stopped updating these old devices, Lenovo A536 is one of them. This phone didn’t get any updates after the stock UI Kitkat.
This is the custom ROM for Lenovo A536. This ROM is based on Android 5.0 Lollipop is the one of then latest android version now. This ROM is fully customized with latest android apps. Firmware 5.0 based on 3.10.54 kernel.
In September of 2014, Lenovo Released this budget smartphone. This device is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MTK 6582 processor. The Lenovo A536 has 5.0-inch Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display. The resolution and PPI(pixel per inch) of this phone are 480 x 854 pixels and 196 PPI, and android version 4.2.2 Kitkat. The A536 is powered by 1GB of ram and 8GB of internal memory. It also allows you to add external storage up to 32GB Sd card slot. It has Removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery, the sensors of Lenovo A536 are Accelerometer and proximity.
- Based On Android Lollipop 5.0
- Custom ROM
- Optimized Interface
- Kernel Version 3.10.54
- Install Twrp Recovery Mode, Guide>>
- Backup your current ROM and data.
- Charge your phone up to 70 %.
- Download ROM zip file and gapps.
⇓⇓Download Lollipop 5.0 And Gapps⇓⇓
- For Lollipop ROM, Here>
- Connection/disconnection headphones and fix photos with flash, Here>
- Front camera and auto-rotation issue, Here>
- Only auto-rotation issue, Here>
- Issue with Front camera, Here>
Guide To Install:-
- Go to Recovery Mode.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume UP+ Power Key At The Same Time.
- In recovery Select ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Custom Recovery.
- Go to install option and navigate “Lollipop_5_0.zip“.
- And swipe to start the update, and wait it can take a while.
- For Update Patches, Go to install option and select install image file, and navigate patch img file.
Source: – Xda
You Might Also Like:-