On this week Huawei sends a new update on Huawei Mate 9. The version of this latest nougat update is B190. Latest B190 nougat firmware is now available for Mate 9. We provide official firmware with CUST file. Today we share with you Update B190 Huawei Mate 9 ROM for MHA-L29 variant device. Let’s some talk about the device.
November 2016, Huawei launched Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 in global smartphone market. The Huawei Mate 9 powered by 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor. This device comes with 4 GB of RAM. Also, has 64 GB of internal storage. It has 5.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This device lets you snap brilliant Dual 20 MP+12 MP rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
You may also like: Update EMUI 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 B182 Nougat Firmware [Europe]
This update improves system security with Google security patches. Many users do not get this update on their device via updater app, so if you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the guide and B190 ROM link for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 version. This firmware flash by stock recovery. First, unroot of your device and then follow posted flashing method. Update B190 Huawei Mate 9 ROM which is build number MHA-L29C567B190. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: – Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B190
- Huawei Mate 9: – MHA-L29
- Release Date:- 10.May.2017
- Firmware: – MHA-L29C567B190
- Status: – Official
- Region: – USA.
- Changelog: – Click here.
- This firmware work only Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 variant, do not try other version devices.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Need to unlock bootloader of your device
- First, install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Backup of your current ROM and all your importance data.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B190 Huawei Mate 9 ROM ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Update:-
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then click ‘ wipe option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery (recommended).
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the update.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, again flash update_full_hw_usa.zip.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
You may also like: Huawei Mate 9 B176 Nougat Firmware [Europe]
For a more latest ” Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 ” update, please like our social pages and subscribe newsletter… ? ? ?