Install Intex Aqua Supreme+ Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Today share official Intex Aqua Supreme+ stock firmware, tool, driver. We have new stock firmware for Intex Aqua Supreme+
Intex released Intex Aqua Supreme+ smartphone with stable Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow). This device powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 6737 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Aqua Supreme+ packs with 16 GB of Internal storage that can be expanded 128 GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Intex Aqua Supreme+ lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Those people till now don’t get any update, or your device is rooted. If you want to update your device then follow this guide it will help you. Your device bricked or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert to stock firmware.
You may also like:-
- Android Version: – Android 6.0
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – February 2017
- Model: – Intex Aqua Supreme+
- Country: – All.
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 1.5 GB
⇓⇓ Download Intex Aqua Supreme+ Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file via WinRAR and 7zip.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button & browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.